- Aarhus Music Hall
Thomas Jensens Allé 2, 8000 Aarhus C
- Lille Sal: workshops, symposia
- Caféen (The Café): lunches and coffee breaks
- Area around Filuren: poster session
- "Klubscenen" (226) and rooms 2222 and 224: jam sessions
- Aarhus City Hall: welcome reception
Rådhuspladsen 2, 8000 Aarhus
- “Centralværkstedet” (The Railway Repair Center): conference dinner
Værkmestergade 9, 8000 Aarhus C
- “Den Gamle By” (The Old City Museum): music and light supper
Viborgvej 2, 8000 Aarhus C
You will receive the relevant information in the first week of June.
Audience and official language
The Conference is intended for professionals involved in the study of the relations between neurosciences, music and development.
The Conference is held in English.
The certificate of participation in the Conference will be available online on your personal account after the end of the Conference.
The Organizing Committee reserves the right to modify the program according to scientific or organizational considerations.
Entry into Denmark
Due to the pandemic, various regulations apply to travels to Denmark depending on how you enter the country.
Since the situation is constantly evolving, please check the relevant page:
For updated information about travelling to and from Denmark, please check also the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the country of provenance